James is committed to ensuring his regular patients have healthy mouths. Routine examinations and visits to the hygienist will help you avoid any unwanted dentistry!
|Initial consultation (30 minutes)||£80|
|Crown (per tooth)||from||£495|
|Porcelain Bridge (per tooth)||from||£450|
|Composite (white) filling||from||£95|
|Root Canal (Simple)||from||£325|
|Root Canal (Complex)||from||£495|
Our cosmetic treatments provide the same dedication to clinical excellence as our general restorative work. The following steps help to ensure beautiful, predictable results:
- Cosmetic consultation including digital photography and computer aided smile design - helping you to create your ideal smile.
- Personal consultation with our master ceramist to discuss the individual elements of the design to determine the ideal shape and shade.
- "3D" preview and "trial smile" to test drive the aesthetics before you start.
- Detailed customisation of temporary restorations to ensure the final result is just as expected.
- Final results made from the latest, strongest, most aesthetic materials by a master ceramist.
|Initial consultation (60 minutes)||£160|
|"3D" preview / wax-up (per tooth)||from||£50|
|Consultation / Custom shade with master ceramist||from||£100|
|Porcelain Veneer (per tooth)||from||£685|
|Porcelain E.max Crown (per tooth)||from||£685|
|Porcelain Zirconia Crown (per tooth)||from||£885|
|Porcelain Bridge (per tooth)||from||£885|
|Implant Crown incl abutment (per tooth)||from||£1050|
Smile Design Dentures
Many people think that dentures have been left behind in the cosmetic dental revolution, it’s not so!
The latest technology and techniques allow us to create cosmetic dentures that are not only functionally excellent but restore your smile and even take 10 years off your whole face!
- Impressions built up in layers allow perfect capture of the fine details needed for fit, comfort and stability.
- "Gothic Arch" tracing to determine the ideal bite and face height.
- Computer imaging and detailed wax previews allow customisation of aesthetics.
- Final results made from the latest, strongest, most aesthetic materials by a master technician.
|Partial Chrome Dentures||from||£1500|
|Full Denture (one jaw)||from||£1500|
|Full Dentures (both jaws)||from||£2500|
For the ultimate in stability, implants can be used to retain the dentures. As little as 2 lower implants can make a big difference
Implants can be used to replace a single tooth or the whole jaw. The complexity of the case will be reflected in the estimate provided. A definitive estimate may only be possible after a CT scan to assess quality and quantity of bone.
No longer are braces thought of as being just for kids! Straight teeth look better, are more healthy and function better too.
Rapid techniques such as the Inman Aligner allow treatment to be complete in as little as 6 weeks!
Clear Aligners are super discreet and great for small movements.
Even fixed orthodontics can now be hidden from view using lingual braces. Braces on the front of the teeth (labial braces) can be made from clear materials.
|Inman Aligner (per jaw)||from||£1500|
|Clear Aligners||from||£600 (3 trays)|
|Fixed Labial Braces (per jaw)||from||£1750|
|Fixed Lingual Braces (per jaw)||from||£3500|